Happy Sunday, darlings! I’m currently sat in the garden soaking up the glorious spring sunshine, that we were not expecting today – but I’m not complaining! After spending the morning cleaning away in our little loft space, I’m happy to be out in the garden. It feels like a little while since I’ve done one of these posts, but I’m excited to share some of my recent findings & readings. So, let’s get to it…
- Method – You may have seen on IG a few bloggers working with Method on their rose gold collection and the hype building up around them. When I was stocking up on my cleaning essentials yesterday I thought I’d purchase the Method Multi-Surface Cleaner in Wild Rhubarb scent. I have put it to test this morning and oh my, it is such a delicious scent and the actual products work wonders. Now, I am a bit of a clean freak and I like purchasing good quality products, but this has to be by far my favourite so far. My surfaces have never looked and smelt so fresh and clean. Not only are the products fabulous, but their whole branding is really great too. I would highly recommend you pop into your local supermarket or head over to their website to find out more.
- 5 All Natural Ways to Beat Anxiety by Jenifer Rose Smith on Camille Styles – I don’t talk about my anxiety much as I don’t like it be something people always associate with me, but I read this article on Camille Styles and thought I would share it as it may help some of you. A lot of the things mentioned I already do, but nonetheless it was still a interesting and reassuring read. If you suffer, or know someone who does, then have a read or pass it on.
- Marks & Spencer’s ‘New In’ – When I was younger I never thought of Marks & Spencers being a very ‘cool’ place to shop, but how wrong was I? Now at the age of 23 I have a full on love-relationship with M&S, especially with their current ‘New In’ section on their website. There are some truly stunning pieces for the season including this beautiful yellow midi dress, this textured blazer, and this floral print midi skirt – I want it all!
- Next Bedding – I’ve been on the hunt for some new quality but reasonably priced bedding since the start of spring as I always like to freshen up our bedroom with new bed linen. When out shopping with my Mum we found a 2 pack of bedding for £52. In the pack you get two similar beddings (in fact they were the same with two different background colours), we both loved each design so decided to buy the pack and have one set each. At £26 a set, I am so happy with the quality and love how fresh mine & Al’s bedroom looks. So much so, I am actually hunting for another new set! You can see the one we chose here.
- Wisteria – Now, this is something I don’t have anything to link to but it has been something I have really been loving this week; wisteria is blooming everywhere! On the majority of houses down my road, in our garden, at one of the hotels I work for, wisteria has flowered and it looks so beautiful. Wisteria is one of my favourite plants/flowers and when it blooms you know summer is on its way – I just love it!
Now, back to being lazy in the sunshine…