Firstly, I just wanted to apologies that this is the second wordy-based post in a row, but it’s just the ways things panned out! Secondly, I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you this week, so let’s get to it…
- Gal Meets Glam Fashion Line – If you haven’t seen fashion blogger Julia Engal’s dress line that she launched this week then you MUST head on over and take a look. The dresses are elegant, classic and oh so beautiful. I wish I was able to get my hands on one but unfortunately I will have to do a little saving first. They’re not too expensive but they are just out of reach for me. However, I am so determined to get my hands on one. My favourites from the collection include, the Riley, the Hilary, the Anne, the Emma, the Marilyn, the Samantha (of course, as it’s my name!) and lastly my absolute favourite, the Judith. If you’re a lover of stunning dresses that not only look good but make you feel so good, then you’re going to love this collection.
- Color Me Floral by Kiana Underwood – I got this as a present from Alex and I am so in love with it. It features beautiful floral creations for you to create at home for spring, summer, autumn and winter. The book itself is stunning and would make the perfect addition to any coffee table but is also the perfect gift to anyone who loves flowers and floristry. I can’t wait to get creative this season and turn my home into my very own florist!
- Tea Dresses – Since the sunshine has finally graced us with its presence (though, I think it’s leaving us again next week), I have fallen right back in love with tea dresses, particularly this one from New Look which I wore this weekend. It’s super comfortable and makes me feel good. I’ll be featuring it on the blog next week in an OOTD post too!
- Insta-Worthy Interiors on a Budget on Sheerluxe – With the hope of buying our first home within the next year I am compiling together plenty of inspiration and trying to keep my mind open on what our future home might be like. On Sheerluxe this week they shared their top buys from MADE.COM to give your home that stylish look on a smaller budget and saw some great pieces on there. I love the mustard sofa, isn’t it gorgeous?
- Even though I am 23, I am a sucker for gardening. I love getting my hands dirty and helping my Mum make our garden look beautiful year after year – I guess it comes from my true love for flowers and plants. Ever since I was little I would spend Sunday afternoons potting plants, trimming leaves etc. Jenifer Rose Smith shared her 10 dreamiest gardens she found on Pinterest over on Camille Style and they are truly b-e-a-utiful! They have provided both me and my Mum plenty of inspiration for this spring, thanks Jenifer.
I hope you all have a stunning week ahead, and hopefully the weather will stay bright & sunny!