June is here! Who can actually believe it – We’re half way through the year ALREADY!? We will be counting down to Christmas once again, before we know it!
5 positives that happened in May:
- I passed my probation at work just last week – yay!
- Peony season started
- I started reading more again – A hobby of mine which I neglected for a few months, feels good to be back in the reading mode.
- Al and I saw Ed Sheeran in London and had a little break away
- I’ve been trying to make a few healthier choices in my lifestyle, and I’m feeling better in myself for it!
5 things I’m looking forward to in June
- Fresh, seasonal blooms (we all know they put a smile on my face!!)
- Getting some vitamin D from some much needed sunshine
- My sister’s birthday
- Picnic season
I really hope you all had a lovely May – Here’s to a June full of sunny days, seasonal blooms & making memories in the sunshine!